AdSense

Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Deep-fried Bean Curd
炸豆干饼



Bought a piece of tua kua wanting to cook deep fried tofu cubes but realized I don’t have vinegar at home. Don’t want to have it with chilli or tomato sauce. I got some left over minced pork bought to make my daughter’s porridge. Hmmm. Can try this instead.

Ingredients:
  • Tua kua, smashed
  • Chinese mushroom, soaked to soften and chopped finely
  • Minced pork
  • Spring onion, diced
  • 1 egg
  • Salt to taste
  • Oil for deep-frying

How to do it:
  1. Mixed all ingredients together.
  2. Scoop some of the mixed ingredients using spoon and slide it into the hot oil to fry.
  3. Remove when golden brown.

Note:
You can use onions instead of spring onions. I just use whatever ingredients I can find in my fridge. In this case, I had spring onions. No onions.

No comments:

Post a Comment