AdSense

Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Asparagus with Garlic Prawns
芦笋蒜蓉虾

I like both asparagus and prawns. I think they are a great combination! My son likes garlic (weird right?) So I’m wokking this with lot of garlic! Love the aroma of garlic!

Ingredients:
  • 20 stalks of asparagus, skinned at the stems and cut into sections
  • 15 medium prawns, shelled and deveined (more prawns if you like)
  • 1 tablespoon minced garlic
  • 1 teaspoon oyster sauce
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • Oil
How to do it:
  1. In a pot, boil water, add salt and 1 tablespoon of cooking oil.
  2. Blanch asparagus.
  3. Set aside.
  4. In a wok, sauté garlic till fragrant.
  5. Add in the prawns and stir fry till cooked.
  6. Add oyster sauce for tasting.
  7. Dish and place with asparagus.
  8. Serve.
Note:
I did not add seasonings for asparagus as salt was added when I blanched them.

No comments:

Post a Comment