AdSense

Friday, May 4, 2007

Ham with Veggie Spring Roll



This is one of my experiment with food and it turn out rather nice, that is, if you like the vegetables I used. My hubby doesn't like ladies' finger and asked me to find something else to replace it. Hmm ... that calls for another experiment. Hey, but it taste great with the tomato!

Ingredients:

  • Spring Roll Skin
  • Ham
  • Tomato, cut into wedge
  • Ladies' Finger, top removed and blanched
  • Baby corn, blanched
  • Egg for sealing
  • Oil for frying

How to do it:

  1. Place a slice of ham on the corner of the spring roll.
  2. Place tomato, ladies' finger and baby corn on the ham.
  3. Wrap like you do a usual spring roll.
  4. Dab some egg on the edge of the spring roll to seal it.
  5. Deep fry till golden brown.
  6. Serve with mayonnaise and chili sauce.

2 comments:

  1. haiyoh! all yr food looks so nice! recommended yr blog to some of my frens! and they love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sasha,
    Wah ... thanks! Pai-say ... thank you for marketing my blog to your frens too. ^_^

    ReplyDelete