AdSense

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Salad with Sweet Lemon Dressing

I sleep late most of the time and usually I'll be hungry by 9pm as I take my dinner very early with the kids. It's not very good to take supper so usually I'll take salad if I really can bear with the hunger. In this salad bowl you see, I had lettuce, onions, tomatoes and some leftover Chuka Kurage (Marinated Jellyfish).

For this dressing, I mixed the following together and it's ready to be use ...
  • 1 tablespoon Olive Oil or Sesame Seed Oil
  • 1 tablespoon Maple Syrup
  • 1/2 tablespoon Light Soy Sauce
  • 1/2 tablespoon Lemon Juice
  • a toss of Sesame Seeds
Note:
You can use honey or sugar instead of Maple Syrup. If you find it too sour to your liking, add more.


2 comments:

  1. This makes a yummy healthy wholesome supper. :)~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wiffy,
    Thanks. I must take care mah. Waist is expanding sideways. :p

    ReplyDelete