AdSense

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Oven Grilled Salmon with Dill
莳萝叶烤三文鱼



This is my husband all time favourite fish dish and the only (cooked) salmon dish I take. It's another easy dish to make.

My husband has been reaching home past 9pm lately. I just had this prepared beforehand. When he is back, I let the oven do the cooking while he takes a bath. When he is out, it's ready and it's till a hot and 'fresh', not reheated supper dinner. Most importantly, minimum cleaning required. ;)

I'm reposting the recipe I posted a few years ago, with minor adjustment, for easy reference.

Ingredients:
  • 1 slice Salmon
  • 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
  • Zest of 1 Lemon
  • 1/2 tablespoon Dill, chopped
  • 1/2 teaspoon Olive Oil
  • 1/3 teaspoon Salt
  • a dash of Ground Black Pepper
  • A wedge of Lemon

How to do it:
  1. Rub salt and pepper on salmon and set aside.
  2. Mix the rest of the ingredients together except lemon.
  3. Spread the herb mixture on both sides of the salmon, more on the top.
  4. Grill in oven at 220C for 15 minutes or till cooked.
  5. Squeeze lemon juice on salmon and serve immediately.


2 comments: