This is one of the dishes that I made often because it's a kid's favourite.
For this particular one one, I tweaked an old recipe of mine which was done by deep frying it. This time I use the Happy Call Pan to do it. It's so much juicer and the kids love it as much.
- 100g Minced Pork or Chicken
- 100g Fish Paste
- 3 slice Chesse, cut into 9 pcs each
- a dash of Pepper
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil for fryingHow to do it:
- Mix pork and fish paste together.
- Scoop about 2 - 3 tablespoons of paste onto your (clean) oiled palm.
- Place 4 pieces of cheese stacked together in the middle.
- Fold in the paste so that it covers the cheese stack.
- Shape it with your palms before frying it.
- Meanwhile, spread oil on the pan and heat it on medium low heat.
- Place all the meatballs in the pan.
- Close the pan and cook it for 4 minutes.
- Open the pan and turn it over to cook for another 3 minutes till it turn lightly brown.
- Dish and sprinkle on some Parmesan Cheese if you like.
I do not season the meat paste and fish paste is usually seasoned and the cheese in it will give it the extra saltiness.