AdSense

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Little Lunch Box #18
小饭盒


My mind was in a blank when I did this sandwich. I didn't draft it the night before. Was upset with my elder kid and I had to 'sit in' to listen to his father lecturing him last night. Haiz ...

Woke up late this morning and had to rush through everything. Doing whatever that comes to my mind, which explained the 'shocked face' for the kitty. I don't know how I managed to do it but I did it. Otherwise, I would have to pack circle sandwiches for the little one.

Anyway, my explanation to the little one for the kitty's facial expression was that, kitty was shocked and surprised that it managed to catch 2 fishes. :P I hate the whiskers, by the way. Could have done a better job.  But bad whiskers are better than circle sandwiches. ;P



No comments:

Post a Comment