AdSense

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Little Lunch Box #28
小饭盒


Every Wednesday, I make lunch for both my kids. My daughter eats in school after her enrichment class and my son returns home to have it.

However, my son has tuition shortly after lunch and is always rushing to finish his food. I decided to make prepare lunch box for him too and he can have his lunch with his sister together in school before going home.

By the way, I bring the lunch to school for them so food is still hot.


 This is what my son is having. Rice sprinkled with Furikake, Crabstick rolled in omelette, Asparagus and Carrot rolled in Bacon, and Prawn Croquette.



My daughter has almost the same food as what her brother has except she has sweet peas instead of bacon as she doesn't like bacon.

Ps. the red bottle in the picture is tomato sauce for the Prawn Croquette.

2 comments:

  1. It looks so delicious!! Can you share the asparagus wrapped with bacon recipe? I love all the food u prepare. looks so delicious! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I like this lunch box! Looks so yummy and it was arranged nicely. love it! :)

    ReplyDelete