AdSense

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

{ Pizza on Hot Dog Bun }
热狗比萨


This was done last week for my son. I made the same thing for my daughter's lunch box but with different ingredients.

It's the same as making the Easy Pizza, which I have shared before, except this time I used the hot dog bun instead.




I sliced the bun into 2 halves here. I toasted the bun in the oven at 200C for 8 minutes to dry it a little as I do not want it to absorb the pizza sauce, which actually is pasta sauce, too fast.

As the bun is rather small, the ingredients may not stick well and drop off, I added some pizza topping cheese after spreading the sauce. It helps stick the ingredients when the cheese melts.

I just do the rest of the toppings as usual and bake it at 200C for 15 minutes or till the cheese melts.

Great for tea or even lunch. :)

1 comment: