This is another easy burger. I tweaked the Chicken Burger with Corn and Cheese, I shared not too long ago.
This burger is more juicy because of the fish paste I have added. What you see on the burger is the Cheesy Chicken Patty with a slice of cheese and Caramelised Peppered Bacon.
- 1 Chicken Breast Meat, minced
- 200g Fish Paste (optional); it will make the patty juicier
- 2-3 slices Cheese of your choice, diced (you can use any other shredded cheese.)
- a dash of Pepper
- Breadcrumbs or Panko
- Oil for frying
How to do it:
- Mix minced chicken with fish paste together, if using.
- Mix well with peper.
- Sprinkle cheese and fold in till well mixed.
- Scoop desired amount coat with breadcrumbs
- Deep fry or shallow fry till golden brown.
- Dish and drain on paper towel.
- Serve as a burger or as it is.
Experiment with different type of cheese for different effect when biting into the burger. I'm just trying to clear the bits ad pieces of cheese leftover from making lunchboxes for my kids.