Few days ago, I made Miso Ramen served with added Lava Egg, Crabstick and Corn. I shared it on Instagram and Facebook and had requests for the recipe.
So here's my simple recipe.
- 2 litre Homemade Chicken or Pork Stock
- 1/2 tablespoon Instant Dashi Powder
- 1 tablespoon Mirin
- 1/2 tablespoon Light Soy Sauce
- 4 tablespoon Miso Paste
How to do it:
- Bring stock to a simmer.
- Add dashi powder, mirin and light soy sauce.
- Add in the miso paste and dissolve it in the soup.
- The soup is ready to be added to a separately cooked ramen.
- Cook ramen separately and pour the soup base over when it's done.
- I'm using homemade stock here. If you are using steady stock, please adjust the seasoning accordingly as steady stock are usually seasoned.
- The ingredients that are served with the ramen is up to individual. You can served it bare too.
Check out the Shoyu Based Soup HERE.