AdSense

Monday, January 26, 2015

{ Little Lunch Box #82 } 小饭盒


It's a brand new week!

I had a great weekend cos I was able to catch up on an extra couple of hours of sleep!  Yay!  (God I'm looking a lot like a panda now.)

I hope you had a great weekend too!  I'm already looking forward to the coming weekend!  Time for me now, passes by at light speed.  So yeah, the weekend will be here without me realising.

So, are you feeling a little crabby today because of the Monday Blues?  This little crab is not feeling crabby at all.  She's all  ready to get eaten, along with her little fishy friend. :P

The crab's body is a "bread bun".  You can see how it's done HERE.  The claws are sausages secured using spaghetti. The 8 legs are from the bread crust.

So there you go. Hope you have a good week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment